COCHISE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PARENT TEACHER ASSOCIATION (APT) PRESENTS
OUR 17TH ANNUAL VETERAN’S DAY PARADE!
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9 AT 9:15 AM
- Family and friends are all welcome to attend
- Veterans will check in at 8:15am & enjoy a light breakfast before being escorted by Girl Scouts into the cafeteria at 9:15am.
- Special performances by the 4th/5th grade chorus
- Presentation of the colors by Pack 40 Cub Scouts
- Student Speakers reading essays honoring our veterans
- Program concludes with a memorable parade down Bobcat Blvd.
Honoring our Veterans:
Veterans in attendance will be introduced during the assembly and walk in parade.
Veteran Wall of Honor: Students will create a “Wall of Honor” plaque w/ picture & name of their family/friend or neighbor veteran & which will be displayed in the cafeteria prior to and during event.
Email Questions to Maria Flansbaum at email@example.com.
Instructions for Wall of Honor – Veteran’s Day Parade
- Create “Plaque” for your special Veteran to be hung in the Cafeteria.
- Either attach copy of photo, make a collage of photos or have your child draw a picture of Veteran.
- Include Veteran name, rank & an adjective to describe Veteran. Options are limitless – have fun!
- Include child name on back so we can return once we take Wall of Honor down
- Plaques are due back no later than October 23rd